Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Question
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:28:39 -0400
Is the Rotor actually acting that erratically or is it the indicator that
is.  My experience is that the rotor is moving steady and slow and the
indicator is the weird part.  I have had terrible luck with Yaesu
controllers and have switched over to the Hy Gain - Yaesu controllers and am
very happy.

The control cable can be the problem, but I have found that the control
boxes themselves are more often the problem for me.  After going through a
number of them vs 2 towers, I gave up and don't use their controllers
anymore.  Love the rotor though.

Ed  N1UR