[TowerTalk] MidAmerican Energy Company - From the Ground Up: Building ou

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MidAmerican Energy Company - From the Ground Up: Building our energy future, one turbine at a time - YouTube
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:11:32 -0700
I recognize it is sort of a commercial but it was interesting to see how one of
these wind towers is put together and the safety gear used by the guys doing
the grunt work inside. Hope it isn’t a dupe of something sent to this reflector
previously. I’d not seen it. These must be subject to a lot of lightning
strikes.
Nice time-lapse video regarding the process of erection of a wind powered
turbine.
 https://www.youtube.com/embed/84BeVq2Jm88?feature=player_detailpage

Don T W7WLL