[TowerTalk] Prop-pitch-parts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop-pitch-parts
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:11:36 -0400
All,

Next up in my projects is my EME array rotor.  The array will probably be
"big enough" with 4 bands on one mount, but I intend for the rotor to
outlast the structure.

Anyhow, I sourced a Small Prop-Pitch.  It's in good shape mechanically, but
is missing like many the output adapter / bevel gear.

Before I just go to the Prop-pitch mecca in Nevada, anyone have a spare
output adapter or bevel gear for a small unit that they could part with?

Mine is:

> Major Diameter: 3.120 in
> Minor diameter: 2.980 in
> Teeth: 35

The adapter plate, or even just the bevel gear with a mating spline, would
really help my cause greatly.

Need not be pretty - rustoleum will make mine last longer than the array
may stay up.

Thanks in advance and 73

Bart W9JJ