Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Structures towers
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:46:02 -0400
The Wayback Machine is very cool.  I have seen the featured HD-60 tower in
Oranjestad, Aruba and it was super heavy-duty.  Incredibly it also held up
pretty well to the salt spray that put holes in my Rohn 55.  They are very
nicely made. My only concern would be how comfortable they are to climb and
stand on.

John KK9A