[TowerTalk] For Sale - 204BA and Mast - New England!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale - 204BA and Mast - New England!
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:53:40 -0400
Guys,

I have spare to my needs:

- HyGain 204BA - in very good condition with BN-86 Balun.  Was hoping to
add it to my HF stack, but ran out of mast room (this is a 12.5' Aluminum
mast tower) and energy - and my TA53 with 40 dipole is playing quite well.
So this 204BA can find a new home.  Asking $225 - can deliver or meet
within 75 miles of Hartford CT for $250.

- Mast - is a 23' x 2" od x .188 wall (3/16) structural steel mast 80KSI
(just shy of 100KSI chromoly). It has been argon purged and the tube ends
were capped with steel plate and ground smooth (there will be no rust on
the inside). On the outside, it was coated with 3 coats of cold-galv and I
have touched up any areas that suggested it wanted to even look to have a
tinge of surface oxidation.  Asking $225 - or can deliver or meet within 75
miles of Hartford CT for $250.

Will make a deal on both if purchased together.

73, Bart W9JJ/1