[TowerTalk] Stepp-IR Big IR installation notes...comments etc

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stepp-IR Big IR installation notes...comments etc
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 04:15:15 +0000 (UTC)
I will be attempting to put up my newly acquired Big-IR. So far the info I
receivedwith it seems dismal, but all I have read seems to be about  the same.
It looks as though I am missing some screws. The antenna is new, never
installed and the parts are all in the baggies with labels. This is a MKIV with
the 80 meter coil, bs I say the details seem very sketchy so far.Comments
appreciated.Tom K5IID

Finally there is a bit of joy in Mudville!http://www.dfwcontest.com K5IID Tom
HortonFt. Worth Texas, 76133E sorter for ARRL W5 bureauSame call since 1956