Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchors
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:02:57 -0500
I would go for the adapter plate as a simple straight forward solution with no esoteric chemistry involved. Had I had years of successful experience with chemical anchors and super confidence in the strength and condition of the top layers of the concrete, I would probably go with the adapter plate.

Patrick        NJ5G