Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchor

To: "<K7LXC@aol.com>" <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete anchor
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:36:32 +0000
I'm also in the middle of deciding on using an existing foundation or pouring a
new one.    What thickness plate would you go with for something like an
hdx589?  Buying the plate and having it drilled for the old foundation
bolts.....then drilling holes for the new base bolts seems like a far easier
option.   Of course using structural bolts for the new base.  1 1/8 diameter
f1445 grade 55 is what I'm looking at for the 589.

Thoughts?

Rich Hallman N7TR