Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER& MAST DATA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER& MAST DATA
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:56:26 -0500
What do I think? I think you need a good shock absorbing climbing harness. I still have my super duty climbing belt with two super stout steel cable lanyards guaranteed to break your back in a fall situation or mush up some o' yo' innards. ...and then I got the harness... and then I customized a tower to tilt over...and then I ordered a crank-up/tilt-over tower and a TiltPlate so I can do all installs, maint, etc. of tower, antenna, and rotator with my boots on the ground. Well... almost all.. I may have to use an 8 foot painter's ladder to access the rotator.

Be safe, Mark.

Patrick    NJ5G