[TowerTalk] GE Transient Voltage Suppression Manual

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] GE Transient Voltage Suppression Manual
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:42:53 -0400
Here is the actual GE Transient Voltage Suppression Manual:

http://www.introni.it/pdf/GE%20Transient%20Voltage%20Suppression%20Manual%201976.pdf

73 Bill N4LG

the construction and use of MOVs. It's still relevant today. http://pml.nist.gov/spd-anthology/files/GEMOV_saga.pdf I have or had one of those first edition manual;s listed as a collector's item. Hope it didn't get thrown out,

73

Roger (K8RI)