Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a vertical...???

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a vertical...???
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:08:54 +0000 (UTC)
In other words, "double-braided Nylon" rope.The Nylon material does well with
UV.The double-braided construction is bestto limit stretch. It is used a lot on
sailboats.You'll find it in a marine supply store.McMaster-Carr sells it as
well.
I've used it for decades to support wire andvertical antennas.
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRC