Re: [TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts
From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew@matthew.at>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:00:17 -0700
On 9/3/2015 12:43 PM, Richard Lightner wrote:
  When I am on a tower, safety is my first priority!  I
use a safety harness and I always keep one hand on the tower.

If safety is your first priority, then you would know that it is much safer to perform work on a tower with both hands available.

Get a proper positioning harness and a secondary fall arrest attached to your climbing gear and take the two wrenches you'll need (well, four for Rohn 25 - one pair for the small bolt, one pair for the large)

Matthew Kaufman