Re: [TowerTalk] Pulleys

To: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>, towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pulleys
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:48:05 -0400
Hi Mike,

Heights Tower Systems makes them for their towers and supposedly can make them to order, if need be:
http://www.heightstowers.com/#!accessories/c1ori

*"Pulleys* - - We have pulley sheaves of stainless, aluminum and steel material, with and without bronze bushings; we also have aluminum Roller Spools. Diameters run between 1.75" and 4.5". Call factory for prices, including some special clear-outs. Here are a few examples. If you need custom pulleys, please forward drawing or dimension specs for a quotation. We specialize in aluminum with bronze inserts."

Odds and ends:
http://www.zoro.com/value-brand-wire-rope-sheaves/g/00154445/?category=5554
http://www.mcmaster.com/#rope-pulleys/=yv3mft

73,