Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 80 meter wire antenna question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 80 meter wire antenna question
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:09:24 -0700
Hi Dick,
It sounds like you want to add some directivity.
Have you considered the Qaugi directive type antenna model?
I seem to remember at least one ham who setup a lot of wire
directionals.
And one of his big antennas was a quagi using a square loop as the
driven element and vertical sections for directors.
Seemed to me like he was very pleased with it.
Just a thought.
Sounds like a fun project!
N1BBR :-]

--