Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction with the Optibeam 16-3

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction with the Optibeam 16-3
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:55:42 -0400
There is a big design difference between a linear loaded M2 and a High-Q
coil loaded OptiBeam with detuning stubs, however I think neither antenna
is resonant on 15m.  I do not see any issued with the proposed layout.  I
am sure that DF2BO would be very responsive if you asked OptiBeam this
question.

John KK9A