[TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!
From: "Daniel Danny Horvat" <danny.e73m@myantennas.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:24:16 -0400
Don, there is height of 31.5ft but electrically radiator is longer than
that, even longer than it should be so the series capacitor is in line with
radiator. So there is no way you can make assumption that there is 12 Ohms
impedance at the feed point on 80m.

73 Danny N4EXA aka E73M

Danny Horvat,  E73M
Antennas & Accessories