Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?

To: towertalk@n4zkf.com, k1ttt@arrl.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:20:12 -0500 (CDT)
While I was with BellAtlantic Video (FiOS predecessor) in mid-90s, we did the
balloon thing for our planned satellite headend facility's parabolic antenna.
The thing is, the balloon never floated straight up in the air; the breeze
always pushed it aside so the neighbors never got to see the balloon at full
height. We didn't build the facility after all.

73 de
Gene Smar AD3F