[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Oil For Dummy Load

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Oil For Dummy Load
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 18:10:15 -0500
I noticed, when I was experimenting with liquid cooled loads I found that
mineral oil had some effect on the SWR. FREON had the lowest effect. I never
tried water. Antifreeze might work but it might also have an effect on the SWR.
In my loads the resistors were in direct contact with the coolant.

Hans - N2JFS