Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Time for a Real Tower Question TX-489

To: Wilson <infomet@embarqmail.com>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Time for a Real Tower Question TX-489
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 12:19:06 -0800
I have two 589's and don't see any reason to doubt the PE analysis by UST for a 489. Note that the calcs are for the TIA/EIA 222-F, B exposure, 85 mph 3 sec gust. So a definitive answer is "it depends" on the new location, not that these exposure values are in any way sandbagging by UST. A permitting review might require new calcs to the G rev standard.

Grant KZ1W