[TowerTalk] What size tilt over winch for E-Z Way RBZ-75 tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What size tilt over winch for E-Z Way RBZ-75 tower
From: "Mitch" <mskobier@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 18:26:36 -0800
All,

    As I am working on rounding up the necessary information to install my
E-Z Way RBZ-75 Tower, I am in need one an additional bit of information. I
am missing the tilt over winch, and have not found any information on what
size winch I should use. The winch mounting plate is welded to the concrete
mount post, and has what looks like two 3/8 bolts that hold it in place. In
the various information I have been able to find, a 1200lb rated winch was
used on a 40ft tower, The retracted tower stands about 35ft high, and the
tilt over point is 10ft from the bottom. I'm thinking a 1500lb winch would
probably be adequate, I forgot to mention, The tower has a double run of
cable for a 2:1 advantage. Anyone on the group have one of the larger E-Z
Way towers with the manual winch that could let me know what they are using?

Thanks

Mitch KJ7JA