Re: [TowerTalk] drone pattern measurements Re: Barker & Williamson Model

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] drone pattern measurements Re: Barker & Williamson Model AC - 1.8 - 30
From: CJ Johnson <fredwt2p@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:30:50 -0600
Phantom 3 Standards have 20min of powered flight and the speed/time will
vary depending on winds. You can also input waypoints and also specify the
amount of time to hover at each point.

Now this topic has piqued my curiosity in the spring when it's warmer to
try this experiment with my P3S.

73,
wt2p

www.wt2p.con