Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Heavy duty free-standing tower options?

To: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>, TOWER TALK <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Heavy duty free-standing tower options?
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:22:43 -0800
plenty of Trylon "SuperTitans" that meet the mechanical spec, but I doubt that many fit the budget, if you need to meet EIA-222-F 90mph

https://www.winncom.com/pdf/Trylon_SuperTitan/Trylon_SuperTitan_Towers.pdf

Grant KZ1W

On 1/7/2016 6:03 AM, Daniel Hileman wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!  I have an Optibeam OB 13-6 yagi. I
was originally going to purchase an AN Wireless Heavy duty Free-standing
  tower, however, they seem to be having some trouble, and their website
it down, and the dealers can not sell any currently. I know of the
Trylon tower, but wondering of other 70-90' free-standing towers that
can handle 30+ sq foot of windload at 70-80 mph.  I am looking to spend
in $5K +- range for a tower, I will spend a more, but that's kinda where
  I want to be price wise. I was told to check out the the Rohn SSV, but
the specs I have found are no where near that windload capabilities.
Need your input!

Thanks and 73,
Daniel N9WX