Re: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk ???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk ???
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 11:20:10 -0500
IIRC, there was an issue with Force 12 over the design of the driven element cell being too similar to the C3. Force 12 used both types of feed on various antennas - for example, I believe the C31 had/has paralleled driven elements, and I know people had trouble with the 15-meter SWR at first.

Yes, I know I didn't answer your question - you need a serious Skyhawk guy like K3WW..

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at