[TowerTalk] Rotor Control Program / Green Heron

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Control Program / Green Heron
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:21:40 -0600
I'm working on setting my station up as a 'glass panel' station. All of my equipment will be rack mounted and controlled via my pc, and a couple monitors including a touch screen monitor.

Can anyone suggest a stand alone rotor control program that will interface with a green heron controller ( I have two of them so will need to run two instances of the program). If it can be controlled by a mouse it should work with a touch screen.

My general logging program (HRD) and contest logging program (N1MM or Writelog) can to control the rotors but I'd prefer that rotor control not be dependent on the logging programs.

Thanks,

Rich - N5ZC