Re: [TowerTalk] frustrating rain and connections... also Noalox?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] frustrating rain and connections... also Noalox?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 07:45:11 -0500
Cue the theme to "The Twilight Zone", Rod, if you please.

You stumped the chump with this situation... I am most anxiously awaiting enlightenment from our guru corps on this strange manifestation.

Meanwhile... I think the two anti-seize corrosion prevention products are essentially the same and if one were applied to joint A and the other to joint B there would be no way to measure an electrical difference. In addition if the joint is tightly clamped to make good electrical as well as physical connection you would have to get close with a powerful jet of eater to wash the compound out. If you did wash it out it wouldn't keep giving repeatable results with rain/dry cycles.

As the little Nazi watching from behind the potted palm often said, "Very interesting."

Please... somebody... drop the other shoe!

Patrick        NJ5G