[TowerTalk] FW: TICGEN issues

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: TICGEN issues
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 23:39:34 -0500
Hi Jamie,

Give Carl a call.   He contacted me a few weeks back to wrap up some old
business.  During the call he mentioned that he has been very busy since
last summer.   He also mentioned that he now has replacement motors for all
of the legacy rotors they have sold in the past - so I would assume that it
should not be any issue to get you a replacement.  Carl has always treated
me fairly in the past.

Good luck.

Matt
KM5VI