Re: [TowerTalk] Inner conductor migration in Heliax(TM)

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inner conductor migration in Heliax(TM)
From: David Aslin G3WGN <david@aslinvc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:47:25 +0000
Thanks for all the thoughts both on- and off-reflector.
I'm initially concluding that inner conductor migration is not the reason for
the 'store vertically' warning on the drums.
I'll do a TDR and impedance sweep of the cable before use but I'm guessing it's
good to go.  Unless you know different...?

73, David G3WGN  M6O