Re: [TowerTalk] Please critique my plan for installing this tower

To: rcblumen@centurylink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Please critique my plan for installing this tower
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:43:28 -0500
If the tower is in good shape, is there really a difference between buying and
refurbishing a 20-year-old tower and having owned it from new for 20 years and
then refurbishing it?

The question of whether it’s worthwhile is in the eye of the owner: if getting
a good deal on a used tower and trading your own labour for the cost of a new
tower is the only way to afford a tower, as long as the work is done properly,
is it really a bad thing?

The thing about TT is the budgets of its subscribers range from those with
apparently limitless budgets to the rest of us who try to do our best while
putting kids through hockey, school and life…

73, kelly, ve4xt