Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi

To: Jerry Gardner <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi
From: Jorge Diez CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:01:50 -0300
I Use 3 x Prosistel PST61D at CW5W

Some years ago I had a problem and some people told me about the water issue

I bought new pot to replace it when I took it down and when opened it was in
great condition

For me the big issue is to have a good soldering in the connector's small pins
and a proper tape

Something bigger, K7NV PROP PITCH...!

73,
Jorge