Re: [TowerTalk] AN Towers

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Towers
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 00:57:37 -0700
Ok,  I’ll bite,  what did u do to piss them off ?      I thought dan simmonds
had sold the company a long time ago, yet on ur recent TT posting, it appears
the nasty letter came from dan simmonds himself..and just recently.

His line of towers is not evenly  close to the trylon free standing towers....
his are stronger......so I don’t see any comparison there.  Now if ur talking
about the heavy duty  super titan towers...that go all the way up to 180
feet..then its a different story, as those  super titans are the real
deal...cost a lot more, are heavier, with angle legs up to .375 inch thick,and
require a crane to install sections..and will handle extreme icing and extreme
winds.. simultaneously.

Jim  VE7RF