Re: [TowerTalk] Good quality (NOT DIY) inexpensive Hard line connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Good quality (NOT DIY) inexpensive Hard line connectors
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:44:10 -0700
There are MANY varieties of hard line of the same size, and even from the same manufacturer, and each requires a connector that mates it mechanically and electrically. Look carefully at the hard line you have, find a mfr and type number, and search the internet to find specs and mating connector types. Here's a link to notes I wrote several years ago after going through that process for integrating several types of used and surplus hard line into my own station. http://k9yc.com/HardLine.pdf

73, Jim K9YC