To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 161, Issue 82
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 19:04:33 -0400
A friend of mine was using a 24VDC power supply of mine that was sitting on
the floor of the upper story of their garage where his station was.   It was
damaged, (I don't know the extent since he replaced it).  Other pieces of
equipment were damaged and fuses blown in cords that were not plugged in to
anything.

>>>It has been my experience that disconnecting everything and putting the
plugs on the floor works.
>>>73 Hardy N7RT

Jim - KR9U