Re: [TowerTalk] Loosening Al tubing to Al Tubing

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loosening Al tubing to Al Tubing
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:29:51 -0400
I have a few sections from a used yagi purchase that are like this - a few of them I managed to get apart with lots of effort using a screw driver in an existing hole and lots of pulling ... the rest just wouldn't budge. Heating I don't believe works - its near impossible to heat them independently - so they expand together... I tried WD-40, and the slippery stuff - can't remember its name but for this purpose - nothing worked. These pieces are now in my scrap pile replaced with new material from DXE.

Gary

-----Original Message----- From: Don W7WLL