Re: [TowerTalk] Reusing guy lines ...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reusing guy lines ...
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 07:09:30 -0400
Decades ago Phillystran used cable clamps on 6700 and smaller but not
11200.  Early HPTG 11200I that I bought had factory installer spelter
sockets. You can still order it this way or use Big Grips, at least on
newer Phillystran.  I would not use cable clamps with this product.  If I
installed the Big Grip I would not hesitate to reuse it.

John KK9A