Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:14:28 +0000 (UTC)
I don't need any ferrites at the moment but,
it's never a bad thing to have more choices.
I've have Chris' page bookmarked for if/when
I do need some. And I won't hesitate to mention
him as a possible source to others.
As far as cost goes, considering that most
hams aren't in the business of buying in large
quantity and/or repeatedly making buys of
a given item, quibbling over a few Rubles
is silly. If you can't afford to spend a bit more,
you have bigger problems. More than a few
hams make cheapskates look like big spenders.
vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC