Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne Element installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne Element installation
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 21:22:17 -0400
I have used Penetrox on all of my element sections for the last 15 years.
Prior to that I used nothing and occasionally had issues removing the
pieces. If you're in a corrosive environment I would definitely recommend
using it unless something is different about Tennadyne construction compared
to normal yagi elements. I seem to recall Telrex having similar warnings
which is maybe why my early yagis were assembled dry.

John KK9A