Re: [TowerTalk] Cable routing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable routing
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 20:29:15 -0400
Just to be clear I am saying that Panduit ties are of excellent quality and
hold up well outdoors, even in high UV locations. There are other brands
that are also excellent but you will not find any of these at the big box
stores. I have no experience with attaching coax to the Tennadyne log boom/
feed. I did use a small Tennadyne beam while in St Croix, VI in March while
operating as WP2AA, but I did not pay attention to the coax mounting. It
looked and acted like a dipole on each of the five bands, I would love to
see a model.

John KK9A