Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 13:22:11 -0400
I have purchased two 40m beams from OptiBeam. DF2BO is extremely
responsive and helpful. Tom is a very knowledgeable designer and if you
follow his installation recommendations you will have little interaction
issues and the antennas will perform very well.  There are many models to
pick from including single beams that cover 10m-40m. The elements are
predrilled and assembly is pretty easy with no measuring needed. Optibeam
uses a check sheet to ensure that all of the parts are included.  I did
not experience any missing parts for assembly problems and I found DF2BO
to be most helpful.

John KK9A