Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless Steel and Other Hard To Find Fasteners

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless Steel and Other Hard To Find Fasteners
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 16:20:32 -0400
Most any bolt supplier carries SS nuts, bolts, and screws.
Our local, "Prime Fastener," carries SS from 4-40 to over 1" in a wide variety of lengths at very reasonable. Over the counter they will sell just one or by the box. I assume most suppliers will do the same. It's likely, most towns or cities of much size will have suppliers and there are many on the Internet. As always, YMMV

73

Roger (K8RI)