Re: [TowerTalk] 20m stack switching question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 20m stack switching question
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 07:56:45 -0400
I typically use the whole stack of antennas all the time unless I am
pointing in multiple directions. I have all individual rotators, some
people with rotating towers add a rotator to one of the antennas and
somehow calculate its direction.

I have BOP on my 40m beams and I would not buy it again. I operate mostly
DX contests where BIP is always better but even for an occasional domestic
contest I never use it.  It rarely improves the signal and I think I
benefit more in domestic contests by spraying two directions.

John KK9A - W4AAA