[TowerTalk] Tower loading

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower loading
From: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:05:52 -0500
I have a US Towers HDX-555 and am not sure how to figure the load on the
tower from antennas placed at different heights above the tower.
I know as I go up it further reduces the max. For the tower but not sure by
how much.
I'm thinking about a Force 12 C-31XR (10 sq ft) and 2 element 40 mtr yagi
(5-6 sq ft)
I'm Located in KS. So we have some wind to contend with but the tower is
usually lowered to about 30 feet and stays there if the wind is high.
Any thoughts on how to figure the loads or software to use?
Thanks
Jeff, N0OST