Re: [TowerTalk] Strong FM Station Impact on Antenna Analyzer Use in VHF

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strong FM Station Impact on Antenna Analyzer Use in VHF
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 14:24:42 -0400
Perhaps measuring the vswr while rotating would work better. There will
directions with lobes and others with nulls. If the instrument reading is
steady  then you could assume the extra rf from the broadcast station is not an
issue.  Maybe?

Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/29/2016 1:10:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,