Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel rotators (was control box problem)

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, "Towertalk@contesting.com" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel rotators (was control box problem)
From: Steve NR4M <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:20:02 -0400
Hi Jim,

It is mechanically strong. This model, at least. If there was good shaft sealing and no water intrusion, I think it would be fine. Pots don't often fail and I have already figured out a fix for the poor motor sealing. And, I have about $2400 in it.

And, I guess I like a challenge.

(Sending you a couple of pics from my phone.)

73 de Steve, NR4M