[VHFcontesting] 12V DC Rotor Control Options for VHF Rover Station

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 12V DC Rotor Control Options for VHF Rover Station
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:27:23 -0700
Hi Gang,

I just tried to purchase an MDS RC1-Y to use with my Yaesu 800DXA rotor.
SURPRISE! The order was cancelled and they refunded my money. Hmmmm.
Assuming this is not just an oddball mistake, I now need to find a DX
powered box to get my rover rebuild back on track. I see that DX
Engineering has a unit by EA4TX, but that is about all.

Are there any other easy options? I guess I could just buy a sine wave
inverter and a regular box, but my rover has no need for AC. Well, a Keurig
would be nice I suppose :-)

--
73, Mark K2QO
FN03ra