Re: [TowerTalk] UST Sheaves

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UST Sheaves
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:56:52 -0700
Thanks for the info.  Good supplier for our sheaves !
Prices very reasonable. I am thinking about replacing all my sheaves on my HDX589. Will take them to my local machine shop and have new waterproof sealed bearings pressed
in as we discussed earlier.
I am anal about maintenance on my tower.  I recently replaced the
worm drive reduction gearbox lube with a synthetic lube as per Hub Citys recommendation. We need to drain the gearbox lube periodically and replace with fresh lube anyway, I figured go with the
best lube.

Bob
K6UJ