[TowerTalk] A3S forsale

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <antennas@qth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A3S forsale
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:56 +0000
A3S from an estate sale, needs new plastic caps for the traps (I think they
are available from Cushcraft).  Otherwise in good condition.  Partway taken
apart for easy roof transport, longest piece is boom which would be almost
impossible to get apart because of U bolt crimping at splice.  Asking $200
pickup here or meet you somewhere not too far away from Peru Ma.

Also have Hammarlund HQ-160 that is real pretty but I haven't tried powering
up because I don't know the state of the capacitors.  Asking $150 pickup
here or meet you somewhere not too far away from Peru Ma.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373