Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor stuck

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X rotor stuck
From: "Earl Morse" <kz8e@wt.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:00:38 -0700
Hi Matt,

Not sure what version I have.  Mine worked for years flawlessly.  Then I was
gone for two years and when I got back it hangs up.

I am always able to get it unstuck but its a hassle.  I want to convert it to a
point a shoot system where I turn a dial and the rotor goes to where I tell it
without me having to press any more buttons.  Doesn't really matter now as I
took a new job and will be taking it all down to move.  I can make my
improvements on the next station.

73
Earl
N8SS