[TowerTalk] 30/40m on 1 boom

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 30/40m on 1 boom
From: Ed Stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 09:47:17 -0500
I like building my antennas , I can build a shortened 2 element 30 or 40m using loading coils but not sure about having both on same boom . Be nice using one feedline but I'm okay using separate feedlines for each band. I see the big antenna manufactures doing it with success . Does anyone have a recipe for an antenna like this ? Or can point me to a URL that I've overlooked in my searching ? Using antenna software is above my pay grade but good with hand and tools

Thanks Ed N5DG

---