[TowerTalk] Laddfer line feed

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Laddfer line feed
From: k7mks@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 00:53:28 +0000 (UTC)
What performance or radiation pattern might I expect to see if the angle of the
open wire ladder line feed was decreased from the current 45 degrees degrees.or
so (from the antenna center to the antenna end) to 30 degrees. In other words
the feed line would approach 1/2 of the antenna and depart from the other half.

A new roof is keeping me from wanting to use a couple of beehive thru
insulators thru the roof but I can go out a side wall per the above comment

73 joe k7mks