Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-600 vs UHF connector

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-600 vs UHF connector
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:35:48 -0400
Hello Jim and Steve

LMR-600 has two shields. A foil shield and a braid shield. The only
connectors that can be used for this cable are the ones made specifically
for this cable. I use the ones from Times Microwave. The foil shield cannot
be ignored and the connector must insure proper connection of both shields.

I have been using lots of LMR600 for my projects recently.

73
Tim K3LR